Morgan
Allison
8th grade - Photographer - Creative - Outgoing - Thoughtful
Emily
We are in our 3rd year of homeschooling. Yes, it's summer, but the way things have happened in our lives, we have had to go through the summer to finish our year. Morgan was away from home the majority of her second semester, so we will just be starting that fresh. Allison and Emily had too many breaks in between, so we are going to be finishing and reviewing the entire year for the next few months. After that, we will begin on their 5th and 9th grade year for Emily and Allison. Morgan on the other hand, will be finished as far as credits go, but will be taking another math class along with an SAT prep class.
I love being able to do things in our own time, although it does make us lazy if we aren't careful. Before I knew anything about homeschooling, I thought the biggest problem would be all of us becoming restless and getting under each others' skin. That's never an issue with us. I have found the hardest thing about it is self discipline. The way I can stay disciplined is to literally think about the fact that this is their future and there is no rewind button. I have to daily ask for God's guidance to help me through.
Join us in our journey!
Next Up:
Organization



No comments:
Post a Comment