Thursday, August 11, 2011

FaceTime

Well, this blog hasn't gone as I had planned because my girls just can't seem to ever stay at home for too long. I have figured out a solution to this and could kick myself for not thinking of it sooner!

All my girls have an iPod Touch. Yes, I'm one of THOSE moms. Before you cringe, though, let me say that they have been very helpful in many situations. What I'm about to tell you is just another one of those times.

FaceTime. It's a wonderful tool on both the iPod Touch and the iPad. Video chatting isn't exactly a new thing but before it did require at least a laptop if you were on the go. With the iPods the girls just carry it in a purse or pocket and when I ring them, I see their beautiful faces when they aren't with me.


I have an iPad in which I'll use as we are doing our "reading through the Bible". It has the bigger screen, of course, where everyone can see the person on the other end clearly while we study.

See, technology is amazing if you use it wisely.

Stay tuned...about to begin again....again.

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is embarrassing. Totally wrong blog. Will repost to correct blog when I figure it out. Momgirlsandgod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete